Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MY INSPIRATION TO WRITE

My inspiration to write came from my daughter. When she was in the third grade I helped her with a short story she had to write for class.  I was thinking to myself this would make a great story.  Then she said to me mom this would make a great story. 

She has graduated high school since then and now my career in writing children’s books has begun.  This was confirmed again one night when I was in church a lady who knew nothing about me prophesied to me. She said, I see you writing children’s books and songs for the Lord.  God had confirmed part of his plan for my life through this individual.

Now, I am pursuing my writing career some years later.  If God has a plan for you he will differently bring it to pass and no one can stop it no matter how they try.

Be Blessed!

From the Author:  C. C. Greathouse

No comments:

Post a Comment